Imagine this cover art as an 11"x17" poster! That's what you could win today by following my blog and commenting with your email address (+some fun swag)! (Open to U.S.) Contest open until 12/23 midnight EST!
I'm celebrating the 8-month book birthday of my contemporary romance, HEARTS IN DARKNESS!
Makenna James thinks her day can't get any worse, until she finds herself stuck in a pitch-black elevator with a complete stranger. Distracted by a phone call and juggling too much stuff, the pin-striped accountant caught only a glimpse of a dragon tattoo on his hand before the lights went out.
Caden Grayson is amused when a redhead literally falls at his feet. His amusement turns to panic when the power fails. Despite his piercings, tats, and vicious scar, he's terrified of the dark and confined spaces. Now, he's trapped in his own worst nightmare.
To fight fear, they must both reach out and open up. With no preconceived notions based on looks to hold them back, they discover just how much they have in common. In the warming darkness, attraction grows and sparks fly, but will they feel the same when the lights come back on?
Accolades for HEARTS IN DARKNESS:
- 76 Amazon Reviews!
- Bestselling Contemporary Romance on Amazon!
- 885 Ratings and 200 reviews on Goodreads!
- EPIC eBook Award Finalist for Best Novella! (winners TBA 3/12)
- Fictionwise 6-Month Bestseller since June '11!
- 4+ dozen book blogger reviews, including RT Magazine and a new 5-STAR review yesterday by Book Savvy Babe!
- Sizzling Read of the Month for May at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
- Up for Sizzling Read of the Year at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
Have you given HEARTS IN DARKNESS a try yet? A great gift for yourself or a friend!
Thanks for reading and celebrating with me!