Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Book Birthday Hearts in Darkness!

Imagine this cover art as an 11"x17" poster! That's what you could win today by following my blog and commenting with your email address (+some fun swag)! (Open to U.S.) Contest open until 12/23 midnight EST!
I'm celebrating the 8-month book birthday of my contemporary romance, HEARTS IN DARKNESS!
Makenna James thinks her day can't get any worse, until she finds herself stuck in a pitch-black elevator with a complete stranger. Distracted by a phone call and juggling too much stuff, the pin-striped accountant caught only a glimpse of a dragon tattoo on his hand before the lights went out.

Caden Grayson is amused when a redhead literally falls at his feet. His amusement turns to panic when the power fails. Despite his piercings, tats, and vicious scar, he's terrified of the dark and confined spaces. Now, he's trapped in his own worst nightmare.

To fight fear, they must both reach out and open up. With no preconceived notions based on looks to hold them back, they discover just how much they have in common. In the warming darkness, attraction grows and sparks fly, but will they feel the same when the lights come back on?  
Accolades for HEARTS IN DARKNESS:
  • 76 Amazon Reviews!
  • Bestselling Contemporary Romance on Amazon!
  • 885 Ratings and 200 reviews on Goodreads!
  • EPIC eBook Award Finalist for Best Novella! (winners TBA 3/12)
  • Fictionwise 6-Month Bestseller since June '11!
  • 4+ dozen book blogger reviews, including RT Magazine and a new 5-STAR review yesterday by Book Savvy Babe
  • Sizzling Read of the Month for May at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
  • Up for Sizzling Read of the Year at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews
Have you given HEARTS IN DARKNESS a try yet? A great gift for yourself or a friend!

Thanks for reading and celebrating with me!
Laura

20 comments:

Cara Bristol said...

I read Hearts in Darkness and it was great. The hero is quite unique, as is the scenario and the setting where the romance takes place. If you haven't read this book, read it!

stacey said...

Will definitely have to read this!!! Happy 8 month Birthday!! And Congrats on so many great reviews <3

bakinstuff@yahoo.com

bluesun1218 said...

I still have to buy this book!! I absolutley love the cover. This poster would be awesome hanging on my library, thanks for the chance to win!
GFC follower as well as facebook!
Brandy Swain
bluesun1218
bluesun1218(at)yahoo(dot)com

KhelseyJackson said...

Happy 8 month birthday!! I would love to have this poster! Very yummy!! I just wonder if my husband would let me hang it up ;)
khelseyrjackson@gmail.com

Mindy fangedmom said...

Pretty soon, I will have a bookshelf of JUST YOUR BOOKS Laura! You keep coming out with INCREDIBLE covers and stories. How is a girl to keep up?

This book looks FABULOUS! *no I was NOT licking the screen* I am very clausterphobic so this might be a very real book to me. I CANT WAIT TO READ IT!!

Congrats on 8 months!!

THANK YOU!
Mindy
boo(2)bosh(at)gmail.com

booklover0226 said...

Happy 8 month birthday!

How did I miss this book? I'm adding it to my must have list right now.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Joanne said...

Happy 8 month birthday. Great cover art. I don't have this book yet, but I'm going to get it now. Thanks for the giveaway.

e.balinski(at)att(dot)net

Christina @ Twin Dragons said...

Happy 8 Month Birthday!! This book sounds amazing!

shadowhunters_jace_clary@hotmail.com

Victoria said...

Happy Book Birthday!

Kelly said...

Happy 8 month b-day!!!!

Ce-Ce said...

Man, I love that cover. Its pretty in a dark, sexy way XD

I want to read this book, and Iv been seeing it around for a while now. Cant wait until I can get the EBook. But that might be months from now...

Merry Christmas!
gothiclove95@hotmail.com

*yadkny* said...

Happy 8-month book birthday, Laura!!! I haven't read Hearts in Darkness yet, but I hope to soon so I can see what all the fuss is about:) Thanks for the giveaway & Happy Holidays!!!

yadkny@hotmail.com

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for all the birthday love everyone!!

ML said...

Happy 8-month birthday! So exciting. The cover art is gorgeous! I can't wait to read this.

mljfoland AT hotmail DOT com

VampedChik said...

Gorgeous cover!!! I haven't read it yet but its on my list! Thanks so much!
-Amber
goodblinknpark@yahoo.com

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Loving all your comments everyone!

Harlie Reader said...

I adored this book. Its not what it seems. Looks are deceiving. Its one of my favorites this year.

I tweeted, Facebooked and google+ it for you.

Marika
maw1725@gmail.com

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, thank you so much, Marika!

Laura Kaye said...

And the winner of the poster and swag is...

Brandy Swain
bluesun1218
bluesun1218(at)yahoo(dot)com

CONGRATULATIONS!

And thanks to everyone for helping to celebrate my book birthday with me! :)

bluesun1218 said...

AHHH so stoked! Thanks so much, Merry Christmas!