Friday, December 23, 2011

For the Love of Snowmen: Feel-Good Pics from Readers & Me!

Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah!
Happy Solstice!
& Happy Holidays to one and all!

What's better than snowmen to get you in the spirit of the season? They're cute, cheerful, fun to make and remind us of the carefree days of childhood. So, I put out a call for friends and readers to send me fun snowmen decorations of their own or that they saw in their travels. And y'all sent me some great pictures! So, enjoy these pictures of my and friends' snowmen and a moment of holiday cheer:


From Eria


 

From Dani










From Tamara


From Sharon
From Kellie


My Snowman Collection - These are about half of them!




My Favorite Snowman - my mom gave it to me probably 20 years ago and the cardinals always remind me of her. They were her favorite. To me, a cardinal in a snowy trees is one of the most beautiful sites of winter.

This snowman I have to share because it had me laughing so hard! Snowman humor, people!!!





And, see? My love for snowmen goes waaaay back! This is me at age 8.
And, this snowman I just love...from the back cover of North of Need. You know you have a great editor/cover artist/friend when she gives you the detail of your hero's mismatched eyes...

So, there you go! Some fun snowman cheer! I hope you have the most wonderful holiday, and I thank you for all your friendship and support in 2011.

Thanks for reading,
Laura

7 comments:

Danielle said...

LOL! I love the snowman humor! Awesome snowman collage, great post too. Merry Christmas to you Laura!

GraceDZ said...

Very cute snowman pics! Happy Holidays to you, Laura! Thank you for giving me some fun and sexy reads this year!

Laura Kaye said...

Merry Christmas, Dani! Thanks for all you do!

Grace--what a sweet thing to say! Hope you have a great holiday!

June M. said...

Merry Christmas Laura! Snowmen are my favorite seasonal/holiday decorations. They are just so fun!

Have a safe & happy holiday season!
~June

Laura Kaye said...

Yay, June! Thanks for commenting! Happy holidays!

Kellie said...

Miss Laura you absolutely made my day when I saw my wee snowman featured on your blog. Thank you :) I hope you and yours and all of your friends and fans have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!!

Laura Kaye said...

Yay, Kellie! I'm so glad! Merry Christmas!