Sunday, November 20, 2011

#SixSunday #36 - Playful, Sexy Times from #NorthofNeed!

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm still in love with my latest release, North of Need, so I'm sticking with six from this story again this week. Enjoy Owen and Megan:
“Too many clothes,” she murmured around their kiss.

“Mmm, couldn’t agree more.” Fingers threaded under her panties at both hips and pulled them off.

Megan gasped, drawing her legs up and closed out of surprise, and pointed, pretending outrage. “You, not me, you!”

His self-satisfied smirk told her he’d known just what she’d meant.

Hope you enjoyed some sweet, playful sexy times this week! Thank you for reading and hopefully commenting! Don't forget to read the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter!

Laura

21 comments:

Jessica Subject said...

Love her reaction! A fabulous six! :)

Gem Sivad said...

I read North of Need last weekend and loved Owen and Megan. Fantastic story.

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, thank you for telling me, Gem! And thanks to both of you for visiting!

Sandra Sookoo said...

LOL nice playfulness :-)

Rashda Khan said...

Oooh, love my heroes a little bit naughty :D & nice chemistry btw the two!

Victoria said...

This has been a fun tour. I know that North Of Need will bring you tons of new readers (me included ;)).

Taryn Kincaid said...

Devilish for a wintry guy, isn't he?

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you so much, Victoria!

Eleri Stone said...

Funny, sweet and sexy. Great six!

Joanne Stewart said...

I had a dream about your book last night. What a cover. I love this excerpt. I think the powers that be are telling me I need to read this! lol Great six!

Laura Kaye said...

Joanne--Ah! I think so! A dream??? I'm so intrigued!

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

Nina Pierce said...

LOL! Love these six lines!

Misa said...

Oh, he's trouble! Excellent :D

Lex Valentine said...

I love a bad boy like that!

Jayel Kaye said...

Delicious. Love a bad boy.

Elaine AM Smith said...

I love these six. Poor bad boy, so willing and so misunderstood ;)

Stacey said...

I love the playfulness in your writing when it's mixed with a serious scene. It's very well done!

Christine Warner said...

Sexy and fun...great six :)

Cherie Marks said...

Oooh, how fun! Her reaction is humorous. Great six!

romancingalix said...

Fabulous six! Thank you.

Dee Carney said...

haha! Very cute!