Friday, November 11, 2011

#NorthofNeed a 2-Time Amazon Bestseller! #PNR

Thrilled doesn't begin to describe how I'm feeling right now, as NORTH OF NEED hit not one but two Amazon bestseller lists today, just 11 days after release! The sales rank started dropping yesterday, down from its already good average ranking around 10-12K, to 8500, then 7500, then 5300, then 4200. This morning, I woke up to 6500, but was excited it was still lower than it had been. Then my fantastic Entangled Publishing publicist Danielle Barclay started emailing me with more drops: 3500, 2400. Meanwhile, I'm in a jam-packed Toys R Us with my girls, buying them reward toys for letting me write for three hours this morning without killing each other or destroying the house, squeeing every time Dani sent me a new message! We get home from the toy store, I assemble one Disney Princess Tea House set and one Monster High School bunk bed set, then head to the computer, to find a sales rank of 1900 and two bestseller lists:

This may be totally gone by tomorrow, of course, but it'll still be pretty dang cool even so!

NORTH OF NEED is also on Amazon's Books > Hot New Releases in Fantasy and Futuristic Romance list, currently at #9, just below, you know, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Lara Adrian, and Anita Clenney. O.o Boggles!
And on the same list for Kindle Books, it's at #8:

Gratitude is too small and inconsequential of a word right now, I swear.

So, now, I'm diving back into writing my WIP while floating on a cloud. Thanks to everyone for your support!

:D Laura


Sharon Buchbinder said...

Congratulations, Laura! Wonderful news!!

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you Sharon!!

zencherry said...


Oh I'm just so happy for you!

Stay on that cloud and write us some more. And then some more. ;)

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Will do zen! Thanks so much!

Mary @SweepingMe said...

Congratulations!!! =)
It's so exciting! Best of luck!


Laura Kaye said...

Thank you so much, Mary!

Sophie said...

So exciting, Laura!

Hildie McQueen said...

That is too awesome! Congrats!!!

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you Sophie and Hildie! I'm still just tickled pink!