Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Haz Happies For Your Eyes! Cover Reveals & Book Boyfriends! #Mancandy!

I'm a grinning fool today because I'm on eyecandy overload! Here's what I have for you:

1) Look down below for the WEST OF WANT cover reveal! There's more chatter about it here, where you can also win some cool stuff, but I had to show it off on my own blog, too!

2) Look at the 11/16 AND 11/17 posts on the Books and Things blog! Yesterday, Melissa featured HER idea of NORTH OF NEED hero Owen Winters as her Book Boyfriend! And me likes her idea a whole whole lot! *winks* TODAY, she's featuring MY idea of Owen Winters, plus some sizzling excerpts that match a picture too hot for words. You have to check it out!

Now, for my new WEST OF WANT cover!!!!! :


Everyone, I'm pleased to introduce you to Zephyros Martius, Supreme God of the West Wind and Spring. Isn't he lickable pretty? Do you have a favorite detail???

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to visit my and Melissa's book boyfriends!
Laura

8 comments:

heatherthurmeier said...

Oh man, another seriously beautiful cover!

Meaghan said...

Wow! That cover is gorgeous! I love the lightning bolt and those abs are not bad either, lol. You were defiantly right when you wrote lickable. :). Congrats on awesome cover. Cannot wait to read it!

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you so much, guys! I'm so in love with it! :D

Christi Snow said...

Omg, Laura, he....well I mean the cover is so absolutely yummy and gorgeous! Whoa!! I cannot wait! smiles...

Victoria said...

My favorite detail is that vein on Zeph's lower abs :)
vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

Barbara said...

Love it! Mmm, I notice that his jeans are bunched up there. Did he have something special in that pocket? ;)

rhiancahill said...

Oh my!
Congrats on another great cover Laura.
Can't wait to read this one.

Laura Kaye said...

Hehee! Loving these comments! My oh my aren't some of you observant about our friend Zeph!!!