Sunday, October 9, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #30 - Featuring Just Gotta Say!


Hey guys, before I transition to excerpts out of North of Need beginning next week, in anticipation of the November 1 release date for that book, I thought I'd feature one more excerpt from Just Gotta Say, my recently released erotic romance. This is a favorite moment of mine (er, language alert...):
“What now, Callie?” he asked, a pleading tone straining his voice.
Her head spun in wonder that she could finally have Lucas, and she answered, “Fuck me.”
Lucas’s hazel eyes darkened. He stared at her for a long moment. She could almost see the thoughts whirling behind his intense gaze.
Finally, he leaned down and whispered, “I will never just fuck you. Even when I take you hard and fast—and I will—it won’t ever be just fucking.”
Thanks as always for reading, and I hope you'll comment too! Don't forget to read the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter!

Have a great Sunday!
Laura

18 comments:

Christine Warner said...

YOWZA...love that last line. Great Six :)

Paula Martin said...

YAY - I LOVE this!!

Marie Dees said...

Great six! Hot and intense.

heather said...

Awww, that was actually kinda sweet :)

Taryn Kincaid said...

Wow!! HOT and tender!

Jessica Subject said...

Yes, this was one of my favorite moments as well. Brought a tear to my eye. Such a great story! :)

Joanne Stewart said...

swoon. LOVE that. I agree--hot and tender!

Jessica K said...

Unexpectedly sweet! I can see why this is one of your favorite scenes.

Meg Maguire said...

Great mix of both the nasty and the romantic in his reply! Well done.

Sandra Sookoo said...

What a hot and sweet snippet!

Monica Enderle Pierce said...

Yesss! Now *that's* what a woman wants -- passion with intent.

Sandra Bunino said...

My heart skipped a beat reading that dialogue. Sweet and sexy all mixed together. Nice job.

Dee Carney said...

Whoa. I really, *really* like him!

Cate Masters said...

*shivers* Oo, love this! And him too. :)

Lynne Murray said...

Sizzling hot six, with a cool twist in the last line!

Gem Sivad said...

I liked his last statement. Very sexy six.

laynapimentel.com said...

I love that he clarifies his intention. Great way to show his desire for her. :)

Fantastic six!

Stella (Ex Libris) said...

Oooh I loved that scene and line of Lucas *sighs* He is so intense I get tingles :-D