Saturday, October 15, 2011

Just Gotta Say Blog Tour Week 2 Winners!

I'm so excited to announce more winners! This part of the job of being an author makes me feel like Santa all year round, and I love that! *grins* So, without further ado, congratulations go out to the follow blog tour participants, each of whom won an ebook of JUST GOTTA SAY, my recent contemporary erotic romance release:
  • From Tigris Eden's Forbidden Blog: acm05
  • From The Order of the Smut Vixens: books4me67
  • From Mare's Place: Kellie
There's still one open giveaway! Comment over at Book Lovers Inc. for a chance to win JUST GOTTA SAY - ends 10/22! 

Thanks for reading! And thanks to all the readers who followed the tour and bloggers who hosted me! Y'all rock!

Laura 

2 comments:

Karen C said...

Congrats everyone - you are gonna love it!

Laura Kaye said...

*grinning* Thanks Karen!