Saturday, October 22, 2011

Forever Freed is the NJRW Golden Leaf Best Paranormal of 2011!

Guys! I am beyond thrilled to announce that...

FOREVER FREED
WON
BEST PARANORMAL ROMANCE OF 2011
IN THE NJRW GOLDEN LEAF CONTEST!
Huge thank you to Stephanie Draven who single-handedly held me together through the reading of the excerpt so I could manage to walk up to the stage and accept my award! Seriously, guys, I was so stunned I didn't think I'd be able to make the walk!
And, all of this goodness on top of the fact that, when I woke up this morning, HEARTS IN DARKNESS had hit its best ever amazon sales rank: #939! AND, it hit not one but TWO amazon bestseller lists:
  • #83 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Fiction > Genre Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
  • #88 in Books > Romance > Contemporary

I just had to share all this great news, and thank YOU for helping to make it possible! And, hey, don't forget! My Dark Chocolate Book Birthday Bash goes through midnight EST on Sunday, 10/23 - scroll down to my 10/20 post for the entry form!

Thanks for reading!
Laura

11 comments:

Karen C said...

Congratulations, Laura! Great accomplishments.

Kerry said...

Congrats, Laura! Well deserved!

Laura Kaye said...

Thank you so much!

Calisa Rhose said...

Congratulations Laura!

Toni Lynn said...

Congratulations, Laura! How exciting for you. May there be many more.. :)

Vonnie Davis said...

I can't begin to imagine the feelings that coursed through you as they read your name and the excerpt. Well done. Yay, you!!! Enjoy all the wonderful feelings.

Lynne Marshall said...

Congratulations, Laura! Be sure to bask in each of these surreal moments!

best wishes for continued success,
Lynne

naelany said...

oh my gosh, congratulations, girl! So proud of you!

PaigeTurner said...

Congrats, Laura! It's nice to have you as a role model AND a crit partner!!
Beth

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks everybody! Your words mean so much! =)

Mackenzie Crowne said...

Congrats, Laura. Very cool!