Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Off Tuesday!

Well, this is just too much fun not to play! After being introduced to Top Off Tuesday when North of Need got picked by one of the bloggers as an example of a hot, hunky, topless cover model, how could I not join in the fun???

And, it works out perfect, because my current read could NOT have a hunkier shirtless guy:

Oh, and why stop there??? Meet his brother:

And, it's nice these books don't just have some damn pretty packaging - I'm really enjoying what's on the inside of The Perfect Play's perfect cover, too!

Join in the cover deliciousness fun and post your favorite droolworthy cover on your blog, then post your link at Felicia's Geeky Blogger's Book Blog.

Thanks for reading, and ogling! Hey, no drooling on my site! Okay, you can drool, a little!
:) Laura

5 comments:

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

and then if you look at Ty's cover which is the 3rd in the series you just want to sit and drool!

Seriously, these covers are pretty much what prompted Top of Tuesdays :) See what trouble twitter and wine and hot guys on books can cause LOL

Laura Kaye said...

LOL I didn't know that! And I haven't seen the third cover yet! Oh, man, not sure if I can handle any more! :)

Christi Snow said...

Yep, I have to agree with Felicia. Book #3 is just as pretty. AND the best thing...these books are superb reads, so they absolutely are good inside too! LOVED both books 1&2 in this series. Thank you so much for playing along with us Laura!! smiles...

Psique said...

Girls I have to agree with you, this series has great everything from covers to storyline.

Great pick.

Psique @ Book Travels

Laura Kaye said...

I love when that happens, don't you??? Pretty on the inside and the out! ;)