Sunday, September 18, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #28

It's Sunday, so you know that means I've got six sentences for ya. I'm sticking with JUST GOTTA SAY again, since it's just 12 days til release day! Today I received the final ebook, and it sure looks spiffy! Here's a peek:
Holy mother of kissing men! Callie turned so she could see them better and leaned back against Lucas’s huge, hard chest.
“Watching them turns you on?” he murmured against her ear.
The guys were so forceful with each other, and now that they didn’t have to hide themselves, their passion burst uncontrollably from them. Bare, muscled chests pressed and rubbed, masculine hands tugged hair, erections ground together through denim.
“Yeah,” she rasped.
Coming soon! Get ready to win!
Thanks, as always, to all of you who come back each week to read and comment! You always make my Sunday! Don't forget to read the Other Sixers' Posts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter.

Oh, and if you're so inclined, please consider voting for me for a 2012 AAD Bookie Award for Debut Author of the Year. I won't lie to ya--there are other great authors nominated, including some fellow Sixers. So, if not me, one of them? Vote early, vote often! :-)

Thanks for reading,
Laura

23 comments:

romancingalix said...

“Yeah,” she rasped. Indeed! Great six.

Xakara said...

Very nice :)

~Xakara
A Way To A Dragon's Heart 6SS

Paula Martin said...

Hmm, quite a turn on! Great six!

Jessica Subject said...

Very hot! Are the 12 days up yet? I feel like I'm waiting in line for tickets to some big concert. Can't wait to read this one! :)

An Open Book said...

What a perfect scene- and YES, I agree- what a turn on!

Dawne P

Gem Sivad said...

She's not the only one turned on. Wow, great description and dialog.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Wow. Kinda turned on myself!

heatherthurmeier said...

Wow. Hot snippet! Congrats on your nomination!!

Sandra Sookoo said...

Very hot!

Cara Bristol said...

Exhibitionism and m/m -- you know how to ramp it up. Hot & sexy.

Joanne Stewart said...

Ohhh, very sexy six! very hot!

Cassandra Carr said...

I'm gonna need to read this book asap.

Cate Masters said...

Wow, steamy! Love her voice too - Holy mother of kissing men made me laugh.

Sarah Grimm said...

Hot six!

GraceDZ said...

Wow! Is it HOT in here or what? Congrats on your nomination!

Eleri Stone said...

Your first line would be the perfect caption for that picture.

Cherie Marks said...

Hot! Hot! Hot! Great six! And congrats on the nomination. You're among some big-time company.

Stacey said...

*gulps* I'm a little turned on too! *grins*

Laura Kaye said...

You guys are totally awesome! And Jessica, your comments had me squeeing! :)

Piper said...

Well, that is hot. Wow! Awesome six!

Lynne Murray said...

Sizzling six!

Dee Carney said...

*fans self* It's turning me on too. Rawr!

Kathleen Grieve said...

Loved that opening line!!