Wednesday, September 28, 2011

JUST GOTTA SAY'S Sexy Times Playlist!

Hey guys! The JUST GOTTA SAY Book Launch Blog Tour continues on, and I thought we'd celebrate here with a little sexy times music! But first, some news to share:
  • JUST GOTTA SAY received its second review! 4 STARS from Book That Thing!: "Great chemistry between all the characters. Kaye made sure the characters were well developed even though it’s an erotic novella. Each of them had a distinct personality. I was able to see and get to know them as individuals which in turn made the schmexiness that much more sizzling. Callie’s an immensely likeable person....Trust and sex were two very powerful elements of the plot. Put together…hmmmmm, what a turn on!"
  • JUST GOTTA SAY'S Buy Page went up on the publisher's site! The book should hopefully be up on Amazon by Friday's official release day, and on B&N and other distributors a few days after that! It will eventually be available everywhere ebooks are sold! 
  • Don't miss the super fun group character interview happening on Wednesday at Fantasy Unbound! It was a lot of fun playing with them, and teasing them just a bit! Also, you gotta come join in the totally awesome conversations about women's sexual fantasies we've been having over at Whipped Cream!
Okay, all that fun stuff out of the way, let's get back to JGS's sexy times playlist:

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

It's a short list, but a totally sweet and sexy one. If you don't know these songs, give 'em a listen, and let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading, and listening!
Laura

7 comments:

R Firasek said...

I love Hoobastank and King of Leon. Awesome choices. I can't wait for my revisions to be over. So going to read this. Decadent produces some pretty amazing stories and covers. Wow, Just Gotta Say is hot....

Laura Kaye said...

Yay, Rachel! I am so totally in love with the Followill boys - can I just tell you??? I have to say, I'm totally impressed with Decadent - not only do they produce hot stories and great covers, but their editorial is fantastic and they are enormously proactive on marketing their authors! :) Thanks for stopping by!

GraceDZ said...

My fave KOL song! I'm a big Maroon 5 fan too. You totally made my morning!

Laura Kaye said...

Awesome, Grace! Great minds think alike! :)

Ciara said...

Congratulations on the great reviews!

hey said...

hey please check out my blog wowsunnyleone.blogspot.com

hey said...

hey please checkout my blog and give me review in comments wowsunnyleone.blogspot.com