Friday, September 30, 2011

JUST GOTTA SAY RELEASE DAY!!!

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! RELEASE DAY IS FINALLY HERE FOR JUST GOTTA SAY!

And, boy, do I have a lot of release day fun for ya!

Today is my last of a five-day appearance at the following: Whipped Cream Reviews, where I've been talking all week about sexual fantasies, and we've just had the best conversations! And my great author interviews at Tonya’s Tales and Manic Readers Blog. PLUS, if you haven't read the totally cute and fun (and sexy! rawr!) group character interview at Fantasy Unbound Blog, you gotta check it out!

Up new on release day is my interview at The Forbidden Bookshelf and book feature at Kathleen's Place to Reflect, complete with a never-before-shared excerpt!
 
And the coolest thing??? Every one of these stops is a place for you to enter to win the book! Just comment! Easy peasy!

Can't wait to see if you won, no worries! The book is now available at Decadent Publishing, Amazon, and other fine booksellers (not B&N, yet...)!

Thanks for reading, and I hope you tour around with me!
:D Laura
 

5 comments:

_yay_ said...

Happy Release Day Laura!!!!
Here's to lots and lots and lots of sold copies. How about 1000000000000 by the end of next week? :-)
_yay_ @ BookthatThing!

Laura Kaye said...

Mmm...yeah, that sounds about right!!! Thanks _yay_!

June M. said...

Happy release day! Everything I see about this book just makes me want it more, lol. I can't wait to read this.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, June!

IreneRJ said...

I am now catching up on the blogs! belated Happy release day :)I love the excerpts I have seen, definately going on my 'want' list.