Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just Gotta Say Book Trailer & Trading Cards

I have so much to share! And I'm starting with my brand-spanking new book trailer for my contemporary erotic romance that releases 9/30/11 from Decadent Publishing. Take a gander:


So, what do you think? Hope you enjoyed! If that wasn't exciting enough, I also received my new Romance Trading Cards for this book:
 
As always, my trading cards are always available for free! All you have to do is send me a self-addressed stamped envelope. Email me to make arrangements!

Just 20 days til the Just Gotta Blog Tour begins with a book giveaway at every stop! Stay tuned right here for all the details!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Laura

2 comments:

JoAnne Kenrick said...

Loved the trailer...and those trading cards are fantastic! Great job, Laura xx

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, JoAnne!