Thursday, September 8, 2011

And the Back to Smut winners are...

I'm thrilled to announce the winners from my Back to Smut posts over at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews! 

There were 110 qualifying comments on my posts--that's awesome! 

And, the winners are: 

CATHY M (HEARTS IN DARKNESS)
KAREN C (JUST GOTTA SAY)
LORETTALYNN (FOREVER FREED)

Congratulations! And thanks to everyone who participated in the event and made it such fun!

Winners, look for an email! If you didn't win and you'd like a copy of Hearts in Darkness or Forever Freed, here's a 25% off coupon good at my publisher's website: use code 3b9ceb5854!

I also have 2 ongoing giveaways right now! Check out Lor Mandela (Just Gotta Say, thru 9/12) & Book That Thing (Forever Freed, thru 9/13).
Thanks for reading,
Laura

1 comment:

_yay_ said...

Congrats to the WINNERS!
For everyone that didn't win...stop by http://bit.ly/ozaJUh for another chance to get a copy (ebook) of Forever Freed!
Thanks Laura for answering my questions and providing the ebook!
Happy Friday to you all.
_yay_ @ Book that Thing