Thursday, August 11, 2011

NEW 5-STAR REVIEW FOR FOREVER FREED!!!

Hey guys! I'm so excited! My vampire romance FOREVER FREED earned 5-stars today from the Paranormal Romance Guild, and it was the first time the reviewer had given a book 5 stars! What a great boost!

BLURB:
"A heart can break, even one that no longer beats.

I stalk my new neighbors, a single mother and her child, drawn by the irresistible scent of their joy and love. I crave their blood, starved for some healing respite from my ancient grief. Now to lure them into my grasp.

But they surprise me. Little Olivia accepts me without fear or reservation--talking, smiling, offering innocent affection that tugs at my long-lost humanity. Her mother, Samantha, seeks me out when she should stay away, offering sweet friendship, and calling to the forgotten man within me. They lure me instead.

Ah, Dio, Lucien, run and spare them while you can..."

REVIEW:

I can’t say enough how much I enjoyed reading this story. The writing flows seamlessly, the editing is great, and the story is engaging to the point that I was unable to put it down once I got started. I highly recommend this story to anyone who believes in second chances at love and who likes paranormal romance...

Reviewed by Tasheka Gipson, Reviewer for the Paranormal Romance Guild
 

Thanks for reading,
Laura

2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

COngratulations - that's awesome!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, Alex!