Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!


Things I'd like for my birthday:
5. Not to spend it in a hurricane [Oops, no control over that one!]

4. No bickering from my children [Fat chance! O.o]

3. To eat that whole chocolate cake and lose two pounds [bwahahahaha!]

2. To quit my job and write full-time [Hmm...maybe...someday...many years from now...]

1. To see Hearts in Darkness surpass the 1K amazon sales rank again! [Now, wait just a minute! This one's maybe doable. Right? Right? Especially since it dropped to #976 on Thursday! So, if you've been waiting to purchase Hearts, would you please consider doing so today, from amazon? Even #999 would make my birthday great!] *grins*

Thanks for reading,
Laura

LATE-BREAKING NEWS!!! [lol] Hearts in Darkness just this morning hit a second bestseller list on Amazon! At 11:30 am EST:

15 comments:

_yay_ said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a good one and go right ahead and eat that delicious cake :-)

Ivy said...

Happy Bday! Hope you have a large time!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks guys! Appreciate you celebrating with me! :)

Jessica1971 said...

Happy Birthday & stay safe in this crazy weather today! I'm a little further west than you, but not much!

Sattinson said...

Eat the cake!! And I'm going to buy your book right now :).

I loved your first book!!

Be safe and Happy Birthday!

Book Savvy Babe said...

Happy Birhtday! LOL, I think we would all love to eat chocolate cake on our birthday and loose 2 lbs... Book Savvy Babe

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Y'all are cake-eating enablers. And I love you for it. :D

Thanks everyone!

Shellie said...

Yum! That cake looks delicious.Happy birthday!

Wicked Leanore said...

Laura, Happy Beginning Day! May all your wishes come true!

GraceDZ said...

I would so love to do #3!!! I'll have cake with you. Happy Birthday! :)

Karen C said...

Sending you wishes for a fantastic birthday!! Congrats on hitting those lists, too!!

Have a great day and enjoy the cake.

Squeak - MamaMouse said...

You can loose 2 lbs eating cake on your birthday! It just depends on whether or not you choose to spread it onto someone else before you start.

Have fun!

Laura Kaye said...

BWAHAHA! Squeak - I love how you think! Thanks for all the birthday wishes everyone! :D

Magda Alexander said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Laura! Whoo, doggie! What a way to celebrate. A hurricane and a top 100 listing on Amazon.

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Magda! Thanks for celebrating my books and birthday with me everyone!