Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Wild Rose Press Tweet-4-All!

 Howdy ho! Today, me and my fellow authors from The Wild Rose Press 
are launching a
#TWRP Author Tweet-4-All!

Look out all day for fun quotes and links to excerpts and favorite lines from Wild Rose Press titles, like these...

Hearts in Darkness 
contemporary romance

Caden pulled back a little and rubbed his rough cheek against hers. “I want to make you feel good.”
“I feel so good with you.”
“Mmm…can I make you feel even better?”
Makenna’s head grew dizzy from the promise of what he was offering. She couldn’t believe she was even considering it, but her body screamed at her for thinking she might turn him down. She nodded her face against his.
“Tell me, Red, you gotta say it out loud. I can’t see your face or your eyes, and I don’t want to make any mistakes here.”
        If she’d been just a little unsure a moment ago, she wasn’t any longer.
Read the reviews for Hearts!
Buy on amazon | TWRP | Digibooks Cafe (20% off w/code e3d9d10a3c)
Forever Freed
paranormal romance

We looked at each other for a long while. I finally managed, in a whisper, “Sam, please think this through carefully. I couldn’t bear it if you changed your mind. It would break me completely.”
“I won’t. I promise. I’m only sorry I didn’t come to these realizations sooner.”
I froze and used every means at my disposal to evaluate her. She was sincere. But I was still concerned about her reasoning.
She cupped her hands around my face. Her fingers worried for a moment over the faint mark of the forehead wound. She searched my eyes for a long moment. Forever came and went while I waited for her to speak.
Finally she smiled. A warmth so healing rushed through me I had to close my eyes at the goodness of it. “All that I am, Lucien, all that I have…it’s yours. And it feels like it always has been.”
My eyes flew open. I sucked in a breath. That was all I’d needed to hear. I pulled her into my arms and pressed kisses onto her hair and face, then leaned back so I could look into her eyes.
“Thank you, Sam, thank God. Your acceptance of me…it eases the burden I have carried for the sin of what I am. Your love has helped me forgive myself. And that is a gift, Samantha, a priceless gift, this feeling of absolution. I have been searching for it my whole life.”
Read the reviews on FF! 
Buy on amazon | TWRP | Digibooks Cafe (20% off w/code e3d9d10a3c)
Thanks for reading and following the #TWRP tweet-4-all!
Laura

3 comments:

Clover Autrey said...

Great excerpts, Laura

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, Clover! Great job on the tweet-4-all today! :)

Bryan R. Dennis said...

Hi, new follower here, found you through the hop. No need to include me in the contest - I'm just dropping by to say hi. Have a great weekend!

My blogfest giveaway is at: Indie Snippets