Friday, July 1, 2011

Introducing the Heart of the Anemoi Series!

Guys! I am beside myself! North of Need, formerly Snow's Man, is now up on the website at Entangled Publishing! And, if that wasn't enough, I get to formally introduce the new series name:

Heart of the Anemoi

AND, the titles within the series:
North of Need
West of Want
South of Surrender
East of Ecstasy!
How cool is that???

Now, who exactly were the Anemoi? I'm so glad you asked! The Anemoi were directional wind gods the Greeks associated with the seasons. So these stories, each contemporary fantasy romance, will feature Greek gods, hot romance, cool weather and environmental connections, and some pretty awesome magical and paranormal elements!
 I'll be introducing more about the series soon, but for now, I couldn't hold back from announcing the series' internet debut!

Thanks for reading!


Juliana said...

Sounds so cool!
Can't wait to know more ... and to read it!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks so much, Juliana! :)

Mary said...

Awesome! Congratulations! It is very exciting!

Sarah Grimm said...

Congratulations, Laura! So excited for you!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for celebrating with me, Mary and Sarah! :)

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Oooh, I like the sound of these! And we'll be release mates! :)