Thursday, July 21, 2011

#3 !!!!

Okay, guys, I'm so excited about this I can't even tell you! With 30 5-star and 5 4-star reviews on amazon,  
Hearts in Darkness is now the 
#3 Top-Rated Kindle Contemporary Romance!
And if that wasn't squeeworthy enough...Hearts in Darkness is also:

#18 Top-Rated Kindle Romance on amazon!

#68 Top-Rated Kindle Overall Genre Fiction on amazon!

#4 Best-selling recent ebook on Fictionwise.com!

#23 Best-selling ebook on Fictionwise.com for the past 6 months!

I am so totally thrilled!

If you'd like to check Hearts in Darkness out for free, go check out my contest/giveaway...it's running for a few more hours!

Wow wow wow!

All thanks to you, guys, seriously!

Thanks for reading,
Laura


4 comments:

KarenG said...

You should be celebrating for sure!! If it were me, I'd be on Cloud 9, and go out to dinner! And go shopping! This calls for new shoes.

Laura Kaye said...

Oh, I like the way you think, Karen! Thanks so much!

Shannon said...

I ordered my copy this morning. Can't wait to read it.

Laura Kaye said...

Woot! Awesome! Thank you, Shannon!