Sunday, June 12, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #17

It's Sunday, so that means I have six sentences for you! I'm still celebrating the release of my debut paranormal, Forever Freed, so I've got six molten sentences featuring Lucien and Samantha:

 





“Fuck, Lucien, I need you again.”
“Your wish,” I hissed against her neck.
In one moment, I shoved her panties and my boxers down and sheathed myself in latex, then pushed her upper body slightly forward and found her wet entrance from behind.
The whole night went on like that.
We’d make love, and she’d sleep restlessly, then she’d wake up and one of us would need it again. My blood in her veins was calling me home—and it was clear both of us heard it.
Sooooooo...is it hot enough for ya? *grins* Have a great Sunday everyone, and don't forget to read the other Sixers' excerpts and follow the #sixsunday hashtag on Twitter!  

Oh, and I'm starting a new newsletter! There will be subscriber-only giveaways and offers! You can subscribe here if you're interested! Thanks!

Thanks for reading and commenting!
Laura

25 comments:

Jenna McCormick said...

Yeah it did get hot in here, didn't it ? Sexy six and I love the name Lucien.

wearegoingonawitchhunt said...

That was H-A-W-T!!
I'll be back :)

Jessica Subject said...

Yes, that sounds like one hot night! and those pictures work alongside perfectly.

Sam Crescent said...

a great six :-)

Stacey Kennedy said...

Damn...what a perfect night!!! :-)

Patricia Preston said...

Steamy!! Where's the fan....

heatherthurmeier said...

OMG. Love the snippet. So good. Now I've got another book on my to-buy list. *happy sigh*

Laura Kaye said...

Yay, Heather! :) Thanks for stopping by, everybody!

Liia Ann White said...

Well, that's certainly one way to spend a night ;-)

Sandra Sookoo said...

Nice! Just means I should move this one up in my reading pile this week :-)

Cara Bristol said...

My blood in her veins was calling me home...OMG What a wonderful line! Great read and sexy photos, too.

Taryn Kincaid said...

Hot! (And hot photos, too!)

(Though I have to say it always perplexes me somewhat when vampires use condoms.)

Sharon Buchbinder said...

Well hello and hey! Nice 6-ers!

Sharon

Laura Kaye said...

Taryn--the condoms are explained in an earlier chapter...there is a rationale :)

Great to see y'all here!

naelany said...

dayumn...

Lisa Fox said...

Very hot indeed!

Carolyn Rosewood said...

HOT!!

MissM said...

Well that's one way to spend an evening and get a workout....

Jessica K said...

Very very hot. And nice to know Lucien practices safe.

laynap said...

Very sexy indeed. Must hurry up my other books so I can get started on this one. Dying to read it.

Sarah Grimm said...

Yup, that's hot enough for me. *fans self* Can't wait to read this one!

Cate Masters said...

Whew, the temp just shot up a few degrees! Love how it's not just sex, but primal need. Great job.

Lindsay said...

Sorry, had to go take a COLD shower after reading that six

Lynne Murray said...

Several hours of hotness! Long distance sensuality award! Sizzling six!

Lucy Felthouse said...

You weren't kidding with molten, were you?! ;)

Great six!