Thursday, June 23, 2011

My RWA Goodies!

Hey everyone! So, I'm off to the Romance Writers of America National Meeting next week, and I thought you might like a sneak peek into what kinds of goodies you'll be able to find from me! I've got some serious loot to share!

First, I'll be signing Forever Freed at the Literacy Autographing event - not free, of course, but I'm donating these books to be sold for a very good cause! Find me among the hundreds of authors at the beginning of the K's!

Second, I'll have my Romance Trading Cards for both Forever Freed and Hearts in Darkness on me, so look for my pink RTC pin (and other authors wearing one, too!) and collect 'em all!

Third, in the Goody Room, I'll also be giving out lip balm and pens, plus have your smart phone handy to scan for some fun!


Finally, if you're going to the FF&P Gathering on Thursday night, you'll find lots of goodies from me in the goodie bags, including some kick-ass bumper stickers (if I can get away with putting some in the Goody Room, I will, but we're being told no paper as of now...)

So, if you see me at RWA, come introduce yourself and say "hi." I'm a bit of an introvert and I find it hard to reach out to strangers, though I do make myself push through it! But I always love meeting a new friend!

Thanks for reading, and can't wait to meet some of you at RWA11!
Laura

6 comments:

Autumn Jordon said...

I'm heading to NY too and will also be signing. So, I'll see you there. The goodies look great!

Calisa Rhose said...

Have fun Laura (and Autumn)! I won't be going but you're giving out some super goodies! Love the 'Have you hugged your vampire today' bs! I'm so envious of everyone going and meeting!

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, Calisa, I'll think of you!

Autumn--see you there!

:)

Sharon Buchbinder said...

I'll be stalking you!

Sharon

Sarah Grimm said...

I absolutely love the have you hugged you hero bumper sticker! If you have any left when you get back let me know and I'll send you a SASE.

Have a spectacular time!

~Sarah

Laura Kaye said...

I would be glad to give you one, Sarah! Email me...