Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Irresistibly Sweet, Doncha Know?

The awesome Gem Sivad nominated me for this lovely blog award: My Blog is Irresistibly Sweet

I love this award especially because 1) there's a big hocking dessert on it, duh, and 2) hero Lucien Demarco calls heroine Samantha Sutton "sweetness" or "dolcezza" in Forever Freed, so it's a fun connection!

Gem writes sexy, smart western romances -- her Six Sentence Sunday excerpts are ones I always look forward to. You should seriously check her out at her website and on twitter!

The rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank and Link To the Person who Nominated You -- Thanks Gem!
2. Share Seven Random Facts About Yourself -- Below!
3. Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies -- Also Below!
4. Contact those buddies to let them know -- Got it!

Seven Random Facts about Me!
  1. I have two tattoos
  2. I have a borderline unhealthy obsession with Zsadist [I'm not going to describe him further because 1) I would be flabbergasted if you don't know who he is, and 2) he's mine so, um, back off! LOL]
  3. I have a dog -- he's a Collie-Shepherd mix
  4. I have a PhD in American history, but I don't write historicals
  5. I am learning to play guitar
  6. I wrote fan fiction (too busy to do that much anymore...)
  7. I have spent time in 9 countries
Passing on the Irresistible Sweetness to:


A huge shout-out to folks who have befriended me on twitter or facebook, been faithful followers and commenters on Six Sentence Sunday, or who have hosted me on their blog in recent weeks. Check them all out--they're peeps you want to know!  Thanks again to Gem for the award nod!

Thanks for reading,
Laura

2 comments:

Cherie Marks said...

You are so very sweet! And so deserving! Congrats and thanks for passing on the love.

Sharon Buchbinder said...

Conga-ratulations! We love you, too!!

Sharon