Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm a Blogging Fool!

I'm a blogging fool today, and I'm hoping you'll come visit me so I'm not so looooonely! *grins*

Visit Laura & I'll lower this sheet...
1) To "Was" or Not to "Was" - at Five Scribes Blog - everything you need to know about passive voice and 'to be 'verbs - I'll even doctor your passive voice up! [plus I have man candy, ya know, to make up for the grammar!]

2) Interview and Advice for New Writers - at All Things Books - what advice would you add?

3) Interview and Exclusive excerpt of Hearts in Darkness - at Wild Rose Press author Paty Jager's blog

Also, for your consideration, please note that my Romance Trading Cards are up for auction in a huge, comprehensive set of authors' cards as part of Brenda Novak's online auction for diabetes research! Fun items, great cause! Check it out!
 
 Thanks for reading,
Laura

4 comments:

arialburnz said...

Ok, I'm here!! When's he going to lower the sheet??? *drool*

Laura Kaye said...

Stand by for sheet lowering in 10, 9, 8...

;)

Danielle said...

I knew we'd get along just well!!! :D

Laura Kaye said...

LOL, Danielle!