Thursday, May 19, 2011

FOREVER FREED's Amazon Release!

Well, surprise, surprise! Amazon went and snuck a fast one on me and released Forever Freed two days early!!!

Woohoo!

So, here's what ya need to know *grins*:

1) Forever Freed is already racking up excellent reviews!  Check out the 4.5 / 5-star reviews at Words That Sparkle and MyVampFiction that released previously, and the 5-star review that Sizzling Hot Book Reviews is debuting today!

2) In the late hours of May 18 when Forever Freed released, it hit the Kindle bestseller list under Book > Romance > Gothic.  It started at #99, then steadily worked its way up the list to #81, #72, then #55 (where it sits as I force myself off to bed!)

Forever Freed is available now in Paperback and Kindle ebook.

And, perchance, if you find yourself moseying on over to Amazon, would you consider helping me out by liking and tagging the print and ebook editions?  The like button is at the top of the listing; to tag, scroll down the page to where it says 'Tags Customers Associate With This Product' and click 'Agree with these tags?' - that should put a little check in the box by each tag.

3) The print edition is also available to order through The Wild Rose Press and Barnes and Noble (bn.com).  The ebook hasn't yet become available at either site yet, but will probably some time on Thursday afternoon, so just check back.

4) Wanna know more about FOREVER FREED? I've got excerpts and interviews galore today!
Drop by and help chase the cricket chirps away? ;-)

I truly appreciate all of your support for this book - Forever Freed is my baby, the first novel I ever wrote and the first one I sold.  It's scary and fantastic to see it out there in the world!

Thanks for reading,
Laura

2 comments:

naelany said...

woohoo! congrats, bb. I'm so excited for you

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks nae!