Monday, May 9, 2011

Contest Win, Guest Blog & Meet an Author Monday!

It's Monday, which is a good thing, for a change! *grins*  Because I've got great news!

HEARTS IN DARKNESS won its second contest in two weeks, this time earning the designation of LASR Book of the Week!

I'm also guest blogging over at Word Wranglers today on how authors put themselves into their writing.  It's a cool post with some pretty personal sharing, plus I've got some fan-frickin-tastic man candy, so I don't even know why you're still here!!!!! ;-)

Monday also means it's time to blog hop with some lovely author friends. So, please click on a link, follow and comment, or--if you're an author--join in the fun!
Blogoversary Giveaway winners are... Heather Thurmeier and Vegetarian Cannibal! Congrats! See the May 8 #SixSunday post for details of the giveaway--you've got some choices to make! ;)
Thanks for reading,
Laura

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats, bb! You are on fire!!

Nicki Elson said...

You certainly do know how to temp a girl...see ya over there.

Congratulations on the awards!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Thanks Lisa and Nicki!

YACWW said...

Congrats on the win! Which two contests?

Gabriella Hewitt

Shadonna said...

Awesome blog! Congrats!

Laura Kaye said...

Hi Gabriella--Sizzling Hot Read of the Month at Sizzling Hot Book Reviews and LASR Book of the Week at Long and Short Romance Reviews.

Welcome, Shadonna! I'm glad you found me!

shaeeza said...

Hi Laura, so nice to meet you. this is my first blog hop. It should be fun. i love the graphics on your page

Laura Kaye said...

Hi Shaeeza! Welcome! Lisa Sanchez organizes the blog hop for us every Monday and she's great--as is everyone who participates! I'm glad you found me! :)