Sunday, April 3, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday 8!

Happy Sunday, and welcome to my newly redesigned blog!!!  I'm so excited to announce that on Friday, April 1, I finished another novel!  SNOW'S MAN is a paranormal romance with a Christmas theme.  So, in celebration of a new book, I'm feature six sentences from this story. [STORY SOLD; EXCERPT REMOVED AT PUBLISHER REQUEST]


Ruh-ro! I am so totally in love with this story and these characters! *grins* Hope you enjoyed a little peek at them too!  Be sure to check out the rest of the great Sunday sixes!

So, what d'ya think of the new design???  Check out the new website, too, by clicking that super cool Laura Kaye Online button over yonder >>>>>.  And be sure to check back all month for my 30 Days of Kay(e)s Blogfest!

Thanks for reading,
Laura

24 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds great! Can't wait to read it.

Kathleen Grieve said...

Great Six. I can see them clearly circling...Wonderful new design. Congrats on getting to "the end"!

Jessica Subject said...

Great six! I look forward to reading more. :)

Love the new site and blog design!

Tigris Eden said...

Loved it! I could see the dance!

Sarah Grimm said...

Love it! Sounds like another great read!

JoAnne Kenrick said...

Congrats on finishing your novel, and I LOVE the new blog design, your tagline is way cool. Nice work xx

Your six is rocking, too, I love her sass :)

D L Jackson said...

He he. Men should learn when to keep their mouths shut.
Nice show.

Gem Sivad said...

I like a woman who can keep her wits when danger threatens... Great six!

Roseanne Dowell said...

Great six. I'd love to read more.

Kerrianne Coombes said...

Oh I love this! Excellent!

Sandra Sookoo said...

nice 6! And great new blog design!

Lindsay said...

Love the six

Susanna Fraser said...

Nice six. I love her determination to defend herself if necessary.

Lauri J Owen said...

Wow! What a frightening situation, and I don't blame her a bit!

Patricia Preston said...

Grab that poker! A woman who knows how to react. That's what I'm talking about.

Devin said...

Haha, love the paranoia. I don't blame her for grabbing the poker at all. :)

charmainegordon author said...

Excellent six. Love the dance.

Lorien Velez said...

Great tension! You definitely held my attention. :)

Pippa Jay said...

Hit him! :-P

naelany said...

Look at you go! Finished yet another book, brand new, spiffy website! Two releases within a month of each other!

Way to go!

Snow's Man looks to be as interesting a read as everything else.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks naelany! It's an exciting time, that's for sure!! Thanks for stopping by to read my six everyone!

Lucy Felthouse said...

Great six, and I love the new look! :)

Liana Brooks said...

This is why you hogtie strangers while they are still unconscious. You can always apologize after they wake up, you can't always tie them after they wake up.

Fun six!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Liana--good point!