Sunday, April 24, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #11


My inspiration for Jack!
So, on the off chance you're getting sick of hearing about HEARTS IN DARKNESS (doh! just did it again! ;) ), I thought I'd share six from something different. Here are the opening six lines of the erotic romance novella I've been in the process of revising of late. It's called JUST GOTTA SAY:

Callie Davis had never been more ecstatic to find herself home alone on a Saturday night.  With Lucas, Jack, and Noah gone to a baseball game, Callie was free to try all those naughty, nasty things she’d been burning to do ever since she’d walked down the night-darkened hallway and witnessed two of her three roommates tangled on Jack’s bed.
            She’d been nearly useless all week remembering what she’d seen as she stared for untold minutes through the not-quite-shut door: Jack Fenton and Noah Ryder were big guys and had been no-holds-barred all over each other.  Images of groping hands, aggressive kisses, and pistoning hips tormented her.  The sounds they’d made taunted her just as much—Jack’s needy curses and encouragements, Noah’s guttural moans, their frantic breathing.  Remembering made her instantly wet.
Weeellllllll then. hehe

Go read the other Sixers' posts here! It's always so much fun! And follow the #sixsunday hashtag on twitter! Thanks for coming back each week and thanks for commenting! I enjoy reading your thoughts so much!
Thanks for reading,
Laura

34 comments:

Eleri Stone said...

Wow, great description...groping hands, aggressive kisses. Vivid, hot and intense.

Rebecca Royce said...

My guess is they are going to want to play to? Great six. Very, very hot!

Jessica Subject said...

That is great description. Need to cool off now. I like how you set up that she is alone. Makes me think someone will interrupt her "play time."

Jenna McCormick said...

I can see why that image would stay with her, it will defiantly stick with me! Hot six!

Sarah said...

Yup. A very memorable image. Very hot!

Sarah Grimm said...

I hate when Blogger doesn't sign me in correctly. That last comment was me. lol

Ann Mayburn said...

Delicious! You really gave a great deep POV with this. :D

Amy said...

Whew, Laura! Sex-ee!

Gem Sivad said...

Awesome six plunging me straight into the mix of characters as well as offering very steamy sex! Happy Easter.

Sandra Sookoo said...

Nice job. Impressive. As soon as my next paycheck comes in I'll buy your new release :-)

Laura Kaye said...

Hi everybody! Happy Easter! Thanks for spending part of your holiday with me! Glad you're enjoying! (@Sandra - yay! *grinning*)

Taryn Kincaid said...

Hot! Hot! Hot!

Cara Bristol said...

Naughty nasty things on Easter. Now that's a way to celebrate! Sexy six!

Lea Nolan said...

Dang. Now I've gotta change my panties. Awesome six!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks guys! I'll be back at the computer later in the day to return the comments!

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Lea--sistah from anotha motha!

Jenna Howard said...

Zowee! I wanna read more more more.

Emily Cale said...

HOT! If the rest of the story is this sexy, your computer is going to be on fire!

Kathleen Grieve said...

Loved the third person tension she's feeling here!

Cate Masters said...

Whew! Very vivid. Great six!

Laurie A. Green said...

Wow! Impressive (and hot) imagery and set-up. A definite page turner. Hope you'll post more soon.

Also love your image of Jack. My kind of hero. :)

creativebarbwire said...

her reaction is totally understandable! ;-)
Barb

Luxie Ryder said...

Wow! That picture and those words? I need a moment...lol! Great six!

D L Jackson said...

I think I need a bucket of ice water.
Whew, baby.
Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter.

Joanne Stewart said...

Wow. That is quite an opening! I definitely want to keep reading!

Stacey Kennedy said...

Yowza! Delicious!

Lynne Murray said...

Steamy set up six, promising even hotter action to come!

ada-hoffmann said...

Oh my. I love the description. It's astonishing what a good m/m scene can do to a girl... (But what are the naughty, nasty things she wants to do by herself now?)

AllureVanSanz said...

Very sexy. I'd love to read them all getting together. Hot, hot!

Steamy Six!

Best,
Allure Van Sanz

Jayel Kaye said...

That was better than a chocolate Easter egg

Laura Kaye said...

LOL Jayel! Thanks for reading and commenting everyone!

naelany said...

sweet jesus, woman!

Laura Kaye said...

nae--LOL! :)

Lucy Felthouse said...

Mmm... nice!

Great pic, too! :)