Monday, April 11, 2011

Meet an Author Monday! & Tips for Creating an Online Presence

Always so happy to hop with some wonderful authors on Mondays. Please check out the list of links below, drop in on some new-to-you authors, say hi & follow along!  If you're an author and want to join in the fun, follow the links below!

Today I've got several announcements I'm pretty excited about:
1) I'm guest blogging over at Rebecca Clark's Once Written, Twice Shy blog on the topic: "Creating an Online Presence: 4 Tips from an Introvert." Please stop by and chat us up!
2) My HEARTS IN DARKNESS cover recently won two cover awards--1st place Viewers' Choice Award and 3rd place Judges' Choice Award--in the Still Moments Magazine cover contest. I've won a full-page ad in their May issue just in time for my two debut releases! Thanks to everyone who voted for me!
3) Stop back later this week for **TWO** great guests in my ongoing 30 Days of Kay(e)s Blogfest!

What's new in your world?

Thanks for reading,


Jennifer Lane said...

Hey Laura, your blog got a facelift! Very pretty. Congrats on the awards for your covers and good luck with the blogfest.

Jennifer Lane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
YACWW said...

Lovely home. Always nice to meet a new author. Definitly will check out the article and congrats on winning hte slot in the mag. Way to go!


Laura Kaye said...

Hi Jen and Gabriella--thanks for stopping by. Yes, Jen, new blog and website as of 3/31--flove it! Gabriella, nice to meet you too!