Saturday, March 26, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #7

Howdy sixers!  Thanks to everybody who comes back each week to read my latest excerpt.  This week, we're still with Caden and Makenna from Hearts in Darkness.  And, hmm, they're out of the elevator now:


When Makenna’s eyes dropped down to where they were joined, his eyes followed.
“Fuck,” he murmured as he watched his wet cock slide in and out of her.
“We look…good…together,” she panted softly. 
“We look so fucking good together,” he rasped. He gazed back up at her face. “You’re so damned beautiful.”

Hehe.  Just makin' sure y'all're awake.  Read the other sixers' excerpts:  here!

Some news, if you don't mind my sharing!
1) Consider dropping in on my Twitter Website Launch Party this Thursday 3/31 from 9-11:30 pm EST.  Use the #launchlaura hashtag.  I'm launching a new website and blog and will be giving away prizes each half an hour during the party!
2) I've got some extra-special fun planned during the month of April:  The 30 Days of Kay(e)s Blogfest.  Lots of great guest bloggers (all other Kays/Kayes of course!), excerpts, articles, prizes, contests, and giveaways!  Be sure to drop by often!

Have a great Sunday, all!  Comments are read and appreciated!!!

Thanks for reading,
Laura

31 comments:

Kerrianne Coombes said...

Oh, *Fans self* Hawt! Thanks for that six! LOL

Sarah Grimm said...

Well, I'm awake now! Holy cow! MUST read this one.

Jessica Subject said...

Wow, that woke me up. So hot!

Lisa Fox said...

Hot, sexy and sweet. A very nice wake-up!

Ella Drake said...

Wow. I'm soooo awake now.
Very hot and.... hot!

Sandra Sookoo said...

lol nothing like a bit of yum in the morning!

Brandi said...

Oh gawd! That was hot. Can't wait!

Ann Mayburn said...

Holy crackers that was hot! Love good dirty talk :D

Gayle said...

Definitely awake after that! lol

Dee Carney said...

Whoa. *fans self*

Vivien Jackson said...

Both hot and sweet. What a happy snippet.

JoAnne Kenrick said...

Oh, first hot scene of the morning! I wasn't expecting that..hehe... icy cold drink, now, please? I love a man who watches ;0) Nice six!

Marie Dees said...

Wow, what a view!

Eleri Stone said...

Oh wow. Hot! Yep. That woke me up ;)

naelany said...

Well helloooooooo and good morning! *clears throat*

Ginger Simpson said...

Wow, that certainly grabbed my attention. Excuse me while I go shower. :)

Jayel Kaye said...

OK, then. Awake and wanting more

heatherthurmeier said...

Well, if my coffee didn't wake me up, that certainly did! Great snippet!!

Taryn Kincaid said...

Holy Hannah, that was smokin' hot. Just the afternoon pic-me-up I needed.

Lauri J Owen said...

Very sexy six!

Sara Brookes said...

Um, it's evening and that still woke me up. O_o Wow.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks for stopping by everybody! Glad you're enjoying what they're enjoying! Ahem. ;)

Kathleen Grieve said...

Definitely AWAKE! LOL. So glad I stopped by...

Hailey Edwards said...

Oh, I'm awake all right. LOL

Hot six!

laynap said...

But why did you have to stop there? Of all the places! And to boot, my fans are packed away for the winter...

Great post, none the less! ;-) Can't wait to read more.

Laura Kaye said...

:) lol laynap--thanks for the grins!

Thanks all for stopping by! Can't wait for Hearts to release! (4/20!)

Gem Sivad said...

I need a cold drink now. Six sentences packing hot, wet, heat. Whew!

J.C. Martin said...

Way to wake me up! :)

Lucy Felthouse said...

Very sexy indeed! Great six :)

Devin said...

Just adding to the chorus of "hot". :)

bluerose said...

Steamy!