Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Please Vote For My Cover!

Hi Y'all! This piece of cover gorgeousness is up for a cover award and free promo in a contest sponsored by Still Moments Magazine.  Between now and April 3, please consider clicking this here link: Still Moments Cover Contest and scrolling down to entry #17--that's me! One comment equals one vote, and you're only allowed to vote once in the contest.

Sure would appreciate your consideration! *grins*

Oh, and if you missed it, scroll on down to the next blog post and see my good news! *winks*

Thanks for reading and voting,
Laura

2 comments:

Mallory Snow said...

I voted for you and not just because you're my friend but because it really is one of the best book covers I've ever seen. Period.

Although the friend part does help. ;)

Good luck!

Laura Kaye said...

Aw, that's awesome of you to say! Man, this writing this can be so good for the soul sometimes!

Thanks, Mallory!