Monday, March 21, 2011
News, news, news for Meet an Author Monday!
And, it's so exciting!
Here's what I have to share with you:
1) My contemporary romance Hearts in Darkness will be released 4/20/11 from The Wild Rose Press (this one's new!)
2) My paranormal romance Forever Freed will be released 5/20/11 from The Wild Rose Press
3) I'll be hosting a Twitter Website Launch Party on Thursday, March 31, from 9-11:30 p.m. EST. More info to follow, but plan to use the #launchlaura hashtag. Prizes, people, prizes!
4) I am hosting a month-long blogfest in April, The 30 Days of Kay(e)s, featuring other great writers with a version of my very same name! There will be lots of opportunities for prizes throughout the month.
5) My Hearts in Darkness cover is doing well in a popular-vote cover contest over at Still Moments Magazine. Winner gets some nice promo opportunities, which would be nice given the two books I find myself needing to promo within a month of each other. Leaving a comment equals a vote, and just one vote per person. Click here if you'd like to consider helping a sistah out! ;)
I feel like I'm forgetting about, oh, ten things, but that's enough for now, fo sho!
Now, back to the bloghop! Click these great folks' links, drop them a line, join in if you're an author! It's great fun!
Thanks for reading,