Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Introducing: My 2011 Romance Trading Cards

www.romancetradingcards.com/
I'm so excited to be part of this new group promo activity to create romance trading cards to be traded at the RT and RWA conferences (and elsewhere).  Thanks to Jeannie Lin for brainstorming the idea and organizing the promotion.  I created three cards apiece for FOREVER FREED and HEARTS IN DARKNESS, and I'm totally in love with them.  Designer Kimberly Killion of Hot Damn Designs made them for me and I couldn't be happier. (I decided to leave buying/learning PhotoShop to another time, when, you know, I actually have time.)

So, without further, ado, here are my cards:

FOREVER FREED (COVER WILL APPEAR ON FRONT OF ALL 3 CARDS...):

HEARTS IN DARKNESS:
If you're not able to attend the conferences or other events where I'll appear but would like a set, contact me. I'm sure we can work something out! ;)

Which card is your favorite and why?

Thanks for reading,
Laura

5 comments:

Kelly said...

OMG!!! I love these cards!!!

I so wish I could go to RT!!!

Mallory Snow said...

This is such a cool idea and they came out beautiful!

Laurie A. Green said...

Your trading cards are awesome. Just heard about this recently. What a great idea. Did you design them yourself? What software?

Laurie A. Green said...

Oops. So hypnotized by the pretty pictures I didn't notice your explanation. Scratch those last two questions. :]

Laura Kaye said...

LOL--Thanks Laurie!