Monday, March 14, 2011

FOREVER FREED has a RELEASE DATE (On this lovely Meet an Author Monday!)

It's Monday, so I'm hopping.  And, on this Monday, I'm really hopping, 'cuz I got gooood news!

FOREVER FREED HAS A RELEASE DATE!!!!
MAY 20, 2011
Print & e-release by The Wild Rose Press

 

I'll have other announcements to share in coming days -- blog tours, book trailers, blogfests, promotions & giveaways -- so stay tuned!  But, for today, just hop with me (and these other great others down there \/ )!

Thanks for reading,
Laura




11 comments:

naelany said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! *bounces with you* So exciting!

CarolOates said...

I am jumping up and down for this. I have been looking forward to this since you started posting little teasers. I look forward to reading it. Congrats.

Nicki Elson said...

Congratulations on the release date!!! Yahoo, looking forward to the fun.

Lisa said...

Woot!! Cannot wait!!!!!!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks everybody! So excited! But, geez, it also means I have a lot to do now! LOL

Jennifer Lane said...

Yes, your to-do list just got HUGE! But in a good way. Congratulations!

Sharon Buchbinder said...

Whooo hooooooooo!!!

Stephanie Dray said...

So excited for you!!

Jessica1971 said...

Very excited for you!! I'll have to get you to sign a copy for me!

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks everybody! I'm still kinda giddy. And I got a copy of the ebook today too, and that was cool. I can't imagine what it'll feel like to hold the book in my hands! Jessica--100% absolutely!

marijee said...

This is great news! I emailed Wild Rose a while back and all they said was there was no date set for release. I am excited for you and am happy I will get to find out what happened. I enjoyed reading this on TextNovel and I look forward to what improvements were made and how the story ends.