Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet an Author Monday!

It's Monday, so I'm hopping.  Actually, I really am hopping in my seat--nervous energy will do that to you.  But all this waiting around is really getting to me, y'all!  I'm waiting for my new website to get done.  I'm waiting for not one, but two, release dates!  I'm waiting for Harlequin to say 'yes' already!  I'm waiting for this weekend to get here so me and my besty can go on a girls' writing weekend together!  So, you see, I'm well justified in my restlessness... ;)  What's got you sitting on the seat of your chair or checking your email every five minutes?

Thanks for reading,
Laura

4 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

Wow, I felt your nervous energy flowing through the computer! How cool that your besty is also a writer.

I had to work last weekend so I'm eager for next weekend to arrive! And I'm really excited for a trip to New Zealand coming up soon.

Nicki Elson said...

Hey Laura - nice to see you. Well, you know what they say about the watched pot, right? Same goes for the e-mail! Good luck w/ ALL of that and I anxiously away your news on all fronts.

CarolOates said...

Well you have reason to be excited. I hope all good news flows your way and you have a wonderful weekend.

Laura Kaye said...

Thanks everybody! And, Jennifer, New Zealand--that's awesome!