Monday, December 6, 2010

Meet an Author Monday


Hi'ya all and happy Monday.  Well, happy Monday evening, anyway, as I didn't get around to this earlier. I have been very unhappily buried under real-life work for the past ten days or so, thus by the time I get to play with fun stuff, my brain is fuzzy with the day's events and my eyes are drooping to beat the band. The good news is all that paper grading will be behind me by noon tomorrow and I'll be grading-free for nine whole days until finals madness starts. I got edits on both Wild Rose Press manuscripts in the past few days, so completing them is my immediate writing goal for the week, followed by at least 3,000 words on the WIP. Wish me luck! What are you juggling these days?

Thanks for reading, and don't forget to drop in on some new-to-you authors and say hi'ya,
Laura


3 comments:

Jennifer Lane said...

Hi Laura, I hear ya on juggling work, writing, and editing. I had the distinct urge to leave work and go home and write today! I'm working on edits of my sequel and lots of other stuff. That will be great to have a break from grading!

Lisa said...

Glad to hear you've got a few days off! Good luck with the edits!

ketch1714 said...

Hey, Laura! Sorry, I didn't stop by yesterday. Busy day. Good Luck on the edits!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Kelsey