Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sasha

Celebrating another character birthday today: the main character from my WIP women's fiction, Alexandra "Sasha" Brant.  The book follows Sasha's efforts to rejuvenate her flagging marriage, and her birthday serves to rekindle the flame and add to the tension between her and her husband, Jason.  And so, today I'm thinking of Sasha. And hoping she'll share some of her birthday mojo to allow me to put the finishing touches on this manuscript once and for all.

Thanks for reading,
Laura

3 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Maybe I should give my characters birthdays...

Laura Kaye said...

It's fun! But it's also weird when you find yourself thinking, oh, yeah, today's so-and-so's birthday! And then you realize, uh, yeah, that person's not real. LOl

Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.
Please let me know. Thanks

my weblog :: herbal medicine books in urdu pdf