Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet an Author Monday! And, Ready, Set, NaNo!

Hi y'all!  Happy Monday.  Monday means I'm blog hopping--so following along and say hi to some new-to-you authors!

Phew, is it just me, or is anybody else sharing in the post-Halloween sugar crash?  I had two huge bowls of candy to give out and only 20 kids came to trick-or-treat.  Add to that the two enormous bags of candy my girls returned home with, and it's like the Candy Kitchen around our place!  Yikes!
So, not only is it Monday, it's November 1st.  That means, you guessed it, today's the start of NaNoWriMo: National Novel Writing Month, where writers shoot to write 50,000 words in 30 days.  This is my third year participating, though I haven't finished yet!  I'm giving it a go again this year, so feel free to writing buddy me and I'll buddy ya back:  I'm writing under LauraCK.

Thanks for reading!
Laura





2 comments:

Shellie said...

My hat off to you for having a run at this again, Laura. Good luck. I would think that you NaNo writers would all sequester yourself in a room and write like a lunatic.

Laura Kaye said...

If only that were possible, Shellie! :)