Thursday, November 11, 2010

Introducing Lea Nolan, YA Paranormal Author Extraordinaire!

Hi everybody--I'm so excited to celebrate Lea Nolan's debut into the realm of social media! After landing an agent earlier this week, she's joined the Blogosphere and will soon dip into the wild waters of Twitter as well! Please consider following her:

Lea Nolan: Please be patient - I'm under construction

Lea writes YA paranormal romance with a dash of suspense and historical intrigue. If you like the sound of centuries-old ghost heroes who find their long-lost soul mates or flesh-eating Gullah curses that make two platonic best friends realize their feelings for one another, Lea is your woman!

Lea's also my best friend, so clearly she's smart and fantastic!

Thanks for reading,
Laura

1 comment:

Cambria Dillon said...

Congrats Lea! I must be behind on YARWA's digest because I don't remember seeing this AWESOME news on the loop. Best of luck in the next step of your publication journey!