Monday, September 27, 2010
Meet an Author Monday and 5 Random Facts About Me!
So, it's Monday, so I'm hopping. Please drop in on some of my friends on the blog hop, with a big shout out to California Cheer Mom who organizes us each week! Leave a comment, say hi, follow along in the fun!
Since you dropped in to visit me, I'll share a few random facts about me, because, I just know, you're dying to get the dirt ;)!
This week's random facts theme: my favorites!
1) Favorite Food: how can anyone narrow this down? I'd have to say Italian, if I was picking a kind of food. Apple pie ala mode if I was picking a dessert. Snickers if I was picking a candy bar. Potato chips (Utz!) if I was picking a snack food. McDonalds if I was picking a fast food restaurant. See? Who can pick???
2) Favorite Color: this one's easy. I've been a blue girl for as long as I can remember. Maybe it's my eyes...
3) Favorite Foreign City: London. Man, I could so live there. I envy my UK friends :)
4) Favorite Music: also a toughy. But Kings of Leon has spoken to my heart for the past year or so. Also, and I realize this is schizophrenic, but Linkin Park, the Avett Brothers, Jon McLaughlin, John Mayer, and James Blunt really do it for me. I'm gonna stop thinking about this one, though, or I'm sure to keep adding to it!
5) Favorite Job I've Ever Had: archaeologist. I mean, of course, that's before I embarked on this novelist adventure. Given a chance, I've no doubt that would take the lead here. But, in terms of jobs I've had in the past, working outside, where every day's excavations brought something new, at cool places and often with cool/quirky people. Yeah, that was a great job to experience.
What are some of your favorites in these categories?
Thanks for reading,