Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Sinister Man" or, Holy Freaking Abs!

So, the cover designers at The Wild Rose Press came through for me and provided me with the stock photos of the man they used for Lucien on the Forever Freed cover.  I love that the photographer named the image they used "Sinister Man."  I don't know why that tickles me so.  But then, oh me, there's also sensitive man, sexy in-bed man, tortured man, and hot-ass abs man 1 and 2!  Sorry I have to link the images rather than post them, but I haven't yet taken the plunge to purchase the images.  However, I'm beyond excited to know that these other photos of Lucien exist for my book trailer, which I'm planning to create this fall (I'm even going to try my own hand at it, after taking a workshop provided by Savvy Authors...).

Until then, enjoy the many faces (and other, er, parts) of Lucien Demarco.

Thanks for reading,
Laura

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Holy whoa! Thanks for the eye candy!