DESCRIPTION: Polar opposites find acceptance and love while trapped together in a pitch-black elevator.
TWO QUOTES THAT INSPIRED ME: "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind" (Shakespeare), and, "The windows of my soul I throw / Wide open to the sun" (Whittier)
1. Dark Hearts (I kinda wanna keep "hearts", somehow...)
2. Embrace the Dark (alt. Dark Embrace)
3. Nothing but the Dark
4. From Darkness to Light
5. From the Dark (alt. From the Dark, Love)
6. Hearts in Darkness
7. Darkness Reveals (alt. Dark Revelation -- too paranormally?)
8. Love in the Dark (boring?)
9. Wide Open to the Dark (a play on the Whittier poem)
10. Hearts Revealed
Vote early! Vote often! And feel free to offer anything that springs to mind. I'd be much obliged, too, if you wouldn't mind circulating this post around a bit--I need as much input as I can get. My mind's not ready to let go of Hearts in the Dark yet!
Thanks for reading, and voting,