Friday, August 27, 2010

Celebrating with Vampire Eye Candy!

I'm celebrating today, and what better way to do that than to have copious amounts of hawt, sexy, vampire eye candy?  I mean, right?  Enjoy, and do feel free to let me know if I've left any good ones out.  I am amenable to instruction.

Thanks for reading.  Now, try not to drool on my blog.  Too much.

Laura

Gotta start at my vampire beginning: Lestat!


And Angel, and even Spike


Oh, Mick, you know I have a special place in my heart for you, as you were always my Lucien


My favorite vampire family: the Cullens...and, my, oh, my, Emmett...


Oh, Eric, my, Eric


Stefan and Damon, could I please speak to you over here in this dark room, alone?

The sexiest vampires I know...and the ones we have no confirmed visuals for...so, best guesses on a few?  Wrath, Rhage, Vishous, John Matthew, Rev (I love me some Zsadist, but couldn't find a single guess I could embrace.  Sigh.)

Share the eye candy, people!  Imagine the peace and good will you'll be spreading!

3 comments:

Summer Ross said...

..wipes drool...sighs...good vampire candy..yummy.

Lisa said...

Holy hotness! Thank you for that!

Laura Kaye said...

You're welcome ladies!