Leigh D'Ansey. Thanks Leigh! The award requires me to share seven random facts about myself, and point you in the direction of noteworthy blogs I've found especially useful. So, here goes:
- I worked for years as an historical archaeologist--the most famous site I worked on was the Jamestown fort site; my favorite site though was a 17th-18th century slave quarter site called Utopia
- I've made stained glass windows
- I type over 100 words a minute
- I have a tattoo
- Outside of the U.S., I have traveled to Canada, England, Italy, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Austria
- I love potato chips (Utz...mmmmm....)
- I have a dog named Jackson (Germany shepherd-Collie mix)
Finally, here are some blogs I enjoy that I think you might like too. Check 'em out!
- Casablanca Authors--Multiple authors share their work and reflections on writing
- The Book Boost Blog--New-ish site dedicated to helping authors promote their books
- Fran Lee's Romance Blog--Hot! Hot! Hot!
- Confessions of a California Cheer Mom--Fun reflections on life and writing from new author, Lisa Sanchez
- Ink Spells--new YA author Susan Kaye Quinn's reflections on life and writing
- IWOFA--Infinite Worlds of Fantasy Authors--group for writers of speculative fiction
Enjoy! And thanks for reading!