Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award

Yay!  My first blog award, courtesy of romance author Leigh D'Ansey.  Thanks Leigh!  The award requires me to share seven random facts about myself, and point you in the direction of noteworthy blogs I've found especially useful.  So, here goes:

  • I worked for years as an historical archaeologist--the most famous site I worked on was the Jamestown fort site; my favorite site though was a 17th-18th century slave quarter site called Utopia
  • I've made stained glass windows
  • I type over 100 words a minute
  • I have a tattoo
  • Outside of the U.S., I have traveled to Canada, England, Italy, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Austria
  • I love potato chips (Utz...mmmmm....)
  • I have a dog named Jackson (Germany shepherd-Collie mix)
Finally, here are some blogs I enjoy that I think you might like too.  Check 'em out!
Enjoy!  And thanks for reading!
Laura
  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey! Thanks for the mention! Congrats on your award too :)

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Thanks for the shout out! And I'm going to have to hop over and check out some new blogs! :)

Julie Musil said...

Congratulations on the award! I found your blog from Leigh.

Laura Kaye said...

Welcome everyone!