Saturday, June 26, 2010

What d'ya think of the new layout?

Futzing around tonight instead of writing.  I don't feel too bad about it, though, as I met and exceeded the word count goal I'd set for myself this week.  Hoped to write 6,500 on Fantasy Life and actually wrote 10,800.  I might try to crank out some more tonight as I stopped mid-scene which I never do, and it's kinda driving me crazy!  My procrastination of choice tonight has been redesigning the layout/style of my blog.  I liked the darker color scheme of the Layout 1.0, but prefer the greater separation of content with this design because it appears cleaner to me, as do the more pronounced navigation buttons up yonder.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for stopping by,
Laura

2 comments:

Leigh D'Ansey said...

Hi Laura - I discovered your blog recently and am really enjoying the reading. If you hop on over to my blog you'll see I've handed you the Versatile Blogger Award that was recently awarded to me. There are a few strings attached but nothing too complicated!
Cheers
Leigh D'Ansey
www.leighdanseyromanceauthor.blogspot.com

Laura Kaye said...

Wow, Leigh! Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying!